Direct mail is one of the most cost-effective tools available for communicating with your target audience. But the biggest advantage of direct mail is its ability to make personal, one-to-one contact with customers and prospects with a high return on investment. And when used in conjunction with other methods of communication, the multiplied effect of direct mail knows no bounds.
EDWARDS offers a full spectrum of mailing services, from inkjetting, and inserting, to metering and mailing directly from our facility. We maintain staff trained by the USPS in postal regulations and make it a point to help our customers maximize their budget.
- 4” Print Path
- Can be done by hand or automation
- We often sequentially number variable imaged (personalized) pieces, as a control number.
- Inserting into an envelope, boxes, presentation folders, etc.
- Pitney Bowes Intelligent Inserting System with accumulator
- 4 stations and accumulator folder
- Inline inkjet
- Camera watching system using 2-D barcode
- Mailcrafters six-pocket inserter, max size 6.5 x 9.5
- Hand inserting also available
- Most kitting is done by hand
- We do have a variety of systems in place for those complex kits requiring us to check each package for accuracy
- We can take data in a variety of formats and run it through address correction, move-update, and presort software to prepare mailings with greatly reduced postage rates.
- We can also get reduced postage rates when provided with print-ready PDFs.
- Comingle and Co-Palletization Discounts
Affixing card or labels
- Permanent or removable adhesives
- We can package and ship with assorted shippers to as many locations as requested
- We are at national account status with FedEx
- In addition to complex personalization, we can also imprint names and addresses on postcards, letters, etc., and meter and mail directly from our facility
- We can also create shipping lists for package and other non-USPS distribution directly from our facility
Metering/USPS Rules and Regulations
- We have two people on staff that have been trained by the USPS in postal regulations
- Based upon the volume of mail that we process we have a dedicated representative to assist in getting approval and clarification of mail
- We process and meter mail two shifts a day
Other Fulfillment Services
No matter how complex you might think that a job is, we will work to offer a solution for how we might fulfill, and process the kit to it can arrive to your customer as you intended. Learn more about our fulfillment services.